IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb Shrimp, shelled, deveined, and minced
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Tbs Carrot, minced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 package Sun-Bird Hot & Spicy Szechuan Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 package Wonton wrappers
- 3 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes
- In a large bowl mix together the 1 lb. of minced shrimp and the six following ingredients.
- Brush the edges of a wonton wrapper with a small amount of lukewarm water. Place 1 Tablespoon of the shrimp mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. Bring the corners together to one point, and pinch the sides together to seal. Repeat until there is no more filling left.
- Bring ¼ cup water to a simmer in a sauce pan with a steamer insert. Steam the wontons for approximately 8 minutes, or until filling feels firm.
- Remove the wontons from the pan. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with thinly sliced green onions and red chili flakes.