IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 center-cut, bone-in pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 4 thin onion slices
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Sweet & Sour Seasoning
- 3/4 cup catsup
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray. Arrange pork chops in a single layer in prepared dish. Top each pork chop with 1 onion slice.
- Combine Sun-Bird Sweet & Sour Seasoning Mix with remaining ingredients. Pour mixture evenly over pork chops. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° F for 30 min. Uncover and bake an additional 45 minutes.