IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1lb Turkey, ground
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Tbs Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup Carrot, shredded
- 1/4 cup Green onion, sliced
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 package Sun-Bird General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning
- 1 package Egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup Vegetable oil, for frying
- In a large nonstick pan cook turkey in olive oil until well done. Add garlic, ginger, cabbage, carrot, and green onion to the pan and continue to cook over medium heat until carrots and cabbage are tender.
- Stir in soy sauce. Remove the pan from the heat and fold in Sun-Bird General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning. Set mixture aside to cool.
- To wrap, lay one egg roll wrapper out in a diamond. Brush edges of the wrapper with a small amount of water. Place 1 Tablespoon of the turkey mixture the nearest corner of the wrapper. Roll the wrapper half way enclosing the filling. Seal the ends of the roll by folding the left and right corner inward. Roll up from the bottom until you reach the top corner.
- In a small sauté pan, heat 1 tbsp. of oil until it begins to shimmer. Place the egg rolls in the pan, seam side down, and cook until golden brown. Turn over the eggroll and brown the opposite side. Remove from pan, and drain off excess oil.