IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 tbs Butter
- 1 lb Skirt steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, diced
- 1 3/4 cup Beef broth
- 1 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Beef and Broccoli Mix
- 1 pkg Egg roll wrappers, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a large saute pan, brown skirt steak in butter until no pink remains, then remove from the pan and allow to rest.
- Add carrots and onions and broccoli to the pan and begin to sweat. Cook until carrots become tender and onions are translucent.
- While vegetables are sauteing, whisk together cilantro, beef broth, soy sauce, and Sun-Bird Beef and Broccoli Mix until well combined. Add this mixture to saute pan and bring to a simmer.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let cool slightly.
- Dice the beef into bite sized pieces and mix into the vegetable sauce mixture.
- Place 1 cup of the beef and broccoli mixture into an 8 oz ramekin. Cover the ramekin with an egg roll wrapper. Poke a few holes to let any excess steam escape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the egg roll wrapper is golden brown and crisp.