WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 PACKET Sun-Bird® General Tso’s Chicken seasoning
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken, cut in chunks
- Blend first 4 ingredients together, set aside.
- Evenly coat chicken pieces with flour in a plastic bag.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat and add floured chicken. Cook until evenly browned.
- Stir sauce mixture and add to skillet.Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until desired consistency.
CORN STARCH, GARLIC POWDER, RICE FLOUR, SPICE, SALT, ONION, CHICKEN BROTH, CITRIC ACID, CHICKEN FAT, NATURAL FLAVOR.
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, MILK, EGG, SOY