IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 large Chicken breast, diced
- 1 package Sun-Bird Mongolian Beef Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 Flour tortillas
- Garnish Green onion, sliced
- Shredded cheese
- Fresh lime juice
- Cilantro, chopped
- In a re-sealable bag mix chicken, egg, Sun-Bird Mongolian Beef Seasoning, water and soy sauce. Make sure to mix evenly and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once marinated, pour all ingredients into a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken is done and a little moisture remains in the pan.
- Warm tortillas and serve the chicken mixture in the tortillas with the toppings of your choice.