IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/2 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbs orange zest
- 2 tbs orange juice
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Sweet & Sour Seasoning
- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into large pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the first eight ingredients and bring to a simmer creating a sauce.
- Bring a frying pan with ¼ cup of oil up to 400° F degrees.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt, and pepper. Toss chicken tenders in flour mixture to coat.
- Panfry chicken tenders in a small amount of oil in a hot frying pan. Once golden brown on both sides, let the chicken rest on a towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.