IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into thin strips about 1/2″ thick
- 1 medium red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4″ slices
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Stir Fry Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs water
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Place a sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil, about 24” x 18” on counter. Place meat, red pepper, onion & zucchini in center of aluminum foil. Foil edges of foil up slightly. Combine Sun Bird Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix, soy sauce, water and sugar; blend well and drizzle over meat and vegetables. Fold edges of foil to seal packet tightly.
- Place on medium – hot grill, cover grill and cook 25-30 min. (Or if desired, bake in oven at 400° for 35-40 min.) Open carefully to allow steam to escape away from you. Pour contents of packet, with accumulated liquid, into serving bowl and stir gently. Garnish with sliced green onions and peanuts.
- Serve with hot rice, if desired.