IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup apple juice or water
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Stir-Fry Seasoning
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sesame oil or canola oil
- 2 tbs minced garlic
- 3 tbs hoisin sauce
- 6 to 8 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Combine apple juice, Sun-Bird Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and hoisin sauce; stir well, then pour over roast.
- Cover & cook on low setting for 8-10 hours. Remove meat from slow cooker, reserving liquids. Using two forks, shred meat. Place meat on half of rolls. Spoon cole slaw mix over meat and top with remaining rolls. Serve juices on the side as a dipping sauce.