IN THIS RECIPE
- In a large sauce pan, whisk together stock, Sun-Bird® Hot and Spicy Szechuan Mix, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, and cumin. Bring to a simmer.
- Once the liquid has thickened into a sauce, remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and let marinade for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and cook the chicken thighs on each side for 5 minutes or until firm to the touch and juices run clear.
- Slice chicken into thin strips and serve.