IN THIS RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Bake wings on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Turn wings and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- While wings bake, combine all other ingredients in a sauce pot and bring to a simmer. Sauce should thicken and appear glossy
- Remove wings from the oven and coat the top of wings with sauce
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes until sauce glazes the wings. Repeat coating the wings and baking for an additional 4-5 minutes
- Steps 4 and 5 can be repeated to create a thicker glaze and add more flavor.