IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Hot & Spicy Szechwan Seasoning
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbs vegetable oil, divided
- 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews
- Hot, cooked rice
- Combine Sun-Bird Hot & Spicy Szechwan Seasoning Mix, sugar, soy sauce and water; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbs. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 4-5 min. or until chicken is cooked; remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add onion, carrots & pepper; stir-fry 2-3 min. Add mushrooms and cashews and stir-fry 1 min. Return chicken to skillet and stir to blend. Add seasoning mixture, stir-fry 1 min. or until thickened.
- Serve with rice.