IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-12 oz pkg Soba noodles (Japanese buckwheat noodles)
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Cilantro
For the Dressing:
- 1 tbs Rice Wine vinegar
- 1 tbs Honey
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 pkg Sunbird Kung Pao Seasoning
- The soba noodles you grab may vary in cooking time so follow directions as instructed. Once cooked, toss in blended oil to prevent clumping.
- In a separate sauce pan combine all ingredients for the dressing and heat slowly over a low flame to prevent scorching. Whisk frequently to emulsify everything together as it thickens.
- Toss your noodles, sauce and vegetable together in a large bowl making sure that nothing is left dry. Let cool for at least 30 minutes, as this will help the noodles absorb some flavors from the sauce. Enjoy!