IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 ½ cups Water
- 1 pkg. Sun-Bird® Egg Drop Soup Mix
- 1 Small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3 White button mushrooms, thinly slice
- 1 Small carrot, cut into ⅛-inch matchsticks, or thinly sliced
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1 Egg, well beaten
- 1 Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/8 tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine water and Sun-bird® Egg Drop Soup Mix in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the squash and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Add the carrot and spinach and cook until vegetables are tender, about 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add the egg, stirring in one direction. Remove from heat and top with the green onions and crushed red pepper flakes. Serve and enjoy.