IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Kung Pao Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Powdered Ginger
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 cup Peanuts, roughly chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 4 servings Tilapia Filets or other mild fish
- Turn oven to Broiler setting.
- In a microwaveable bowl combine all the ingredients except tilapia and peanuts and mix well. Microwave for 10-15 seconds or until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Place tilapia filets on an oiled rack, salt to taste, and coat with glaze. Sprinkle with a generous amount of peanuts and place under broiler.
- Broil for approximately 7-10 minutes or until fish is done.