WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Hot & Spicy Kung Pao Chicken seasoning
- 1-½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken, cut in ¼ inch dice
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tbsp. oil
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts
- 4 large green onions, thinly sliced
- Blend seasoning with soy sauce, sugar, and water; set aside.
- In large skillet or wok, heat oil; add chicken and stir-fry until browned.
- Add peanuts and stir-fry until browned.
- Add onions and stir fry.
- Add seasoning mixture and stir-fry 1 minute or until thickened.
Makes 4 servings, about 1 cup each as prepared above.
CORN STARCH, GARLIC POWDER, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, SALT, SPICES, SUGAR, ONION POWDER, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, Contains less than 2% of: NATURAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR, SODIUM DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES.
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, MILK, EGG, SOY