IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 tba Blended Oil
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 can Tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 8 oz Velveeta, small diced
- 1/2 cup Cream or Milk
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Mongolian Beef Mix
- 8 oz Elbow pasta
- In a saute pan caramelize the diced onions over a medium flame with 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the canned diced tomatoes and continue to cook down any excess liquid. Add the ground beef and cook thoroughly until no pink remains and no excess liquid remains either.
- In a measuring cup combine the cream and Sunbird Mongolian Seasoning. In a slow cooker consolidate all ingredients except for the pasta and cook for an hour at low to infuse flavors.
- When the cheese sauce is ready, cook the elbow pasta to package instructions. Make sure to let the pasta strain well, excess liquid would dilute the flavors of the cheese sauce. Fold the two together and enjoy with your favorite toppings.