IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or stock
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Sweet & Sour Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 lb fresh green beans, cleaned
- Combine in a sauce pot all of the ingredients except for the green beans and bring to a simmer. The sauce will thicken and appear glossy.
- In large stock pot bring 1 gallon of water to a simmer and cook green beans until tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from water and drain very well.
- Toss green beans into sauce.