IN THIS RECIPE
- In a medium bowl add cornstarch, Sun-Bird Hot & Spicy Szechwan Seasoning Mix and salt.
- Place diced eggplant in a second bowl and lightly coat with these dry ingredients until the eggplant appears breaded, yet no excess starch remains.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add 2 Tbps of oil and heat until oil begins to “jump”.
- Add a handful of eggplant and sauté until they become golden brown. If eggplant does not seem to brown, then turn heat up.
- Repeat by cleaning out the pan and adding additional oil until all of your eggplant is cooked.