IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Stir Fry Seasoning Mix
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- See in Preparation Beef, Chicken or Shrimp
- Combine Sun-Bird Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix and remaining ingredients, except beef, chicken or shrimp, in a shallow baking dish. Add meat or seafood of choice, turning to coat evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to several hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain meat or seafood; discard marinade. Place meat or seafood on grate over medium-hot coals. Grill as directed.
- Beef: 4 rib eye steaks, cut 1 1/4-inches thick. Grill about 15 min. for medium doneness, turning to cook evenly. Also excellent on strip steaks or sirloin.
- Chicken: 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves. Grill about 15 min. or until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear, turning to cook evenly,
- Shrimp: 1 pound large shrimp, cleaned, shelled & deveined. Thread shrimp onto skewers before marinating. Grill 3 to 5 minutes, or just until shrimp turn pink, turning to cook evenly.