IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/2 lb Pork Loin, cut into 4 1/2 inch thick portions
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 tbs Parsley, minced
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Mongolian Seasoning
- Using a saute pan caramelize onions over a medium heat until golden brown. Add ginger and garlic and continue to cook for 2 more minutes. Fold in avocado and parsley and cook for another minute. Set this mixture aside to cool.
- Place pork loin medallions in between two pieces of plastic wrap and tenderize until 1/4inch thick and roughly 4″X4″. Place 2oz of your onion mixture in the center of the tenderized loin. Make sure to spread evenly from side to side. Roll and tooth pick to seal seam side down. There should be filling left over.
- In a medium sauce pan sear the seam side of pork in 2T of oil.
- In a seperate container, consolidate your water and the Sunbird Mongolian Seasoning and mix well. Pour this mixture over pork and bring to a simmer. Once to a simmer turn the heat to low and cover.
- Braise pork for 30 minutes or until tender. Make sure to remove toothpicks before serving.