WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Mongolian Beef seasoning
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 lb. beef, thinly sliced (flank, tri tip, or top sirloin)
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 bunch green onions sliced (optional)
- Cooked rice
- Combine soy sauce, water and seasoning; blend and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat; add meat and stir-fry until well-browned on all sides.
- Stir in sauce mixture and continue cooking until meat is coated and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in green onions, if desired; serve over cooked rice.
Makes 4 servings.
SUGAR, CORN STARCH, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, DEXTROSE, TOMATO POWDER, Contains less than 2% of: NATURAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, MILK, EGG, SOY