IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Bourbon Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 lb diced chicken breasts
- 2 each prepared pizza crusts
- 1 can (14. oz) pizza sauce
- 8 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 each thinly sliced bell peppers
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Sun-Bird Bourbon Chicken Seasoning Mix with soy sauce and water.
- In a medium (preferably non-stick) sauté pan cook chicken with 1 Tbsp of oil until fully cooked.
- Add soy sauce and bourbon mixture until sauce thickens and coats the chicken evenly. Set aside.
- Lay pizza crusts on a floured sheet pan.
- Top each pizza crust with about 4 oz. of pizza sauce. Sprinkle a layer of Monterey Jack cheese on top of sauce.
- Add chicken mixture, and top with sliced bell peppers.
- Brush the pizza crust edges with oil. Season each pizza with salt, making sure to include the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crust is golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy!