IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 8 oz. Raw Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 pkg. General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Sour Cream
- Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Green Onion, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, toss the raw shrimp with the General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning Mix.
- Press the seasoned shrimp into the panko.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan until shimmering. Sear the shrimp, on both sides, until golden brown. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let rest.
- To create your tacos, place 4-5 shrimp on each tortilla. Garnish with sour cream, red onion, cilantro, and green onion.