WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Bourbon Chicken seasoning
- 1-½ tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 3-½ tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. oil for cooking chicken
- 1-½ lbs. chicken, cut in chunks
- Combine seasoning, sugar, soy sauce, and water; set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet or wok over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken and sauté until golden brown.
- Stir in seasoning mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until desired consistency.
MALTODEXTRIN, CORN STARCH, GARLIC POWDER, SALT, Contains less than 2% of: BOURBON, SPICES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY), NATURAL FLAVORS, BEET POWDER, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, CARAMEL COLOR.
CONTAINS ALLERGEN: SOY
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, MILK, EGG