IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg wonton wrappers
- 1 lb diced pork loin
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Sweet and Sour Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 bunch chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Press wonton wrappers into a regular size muffin tin to create individual cups.
- Bake wontons for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a sauté pan cook pork until it starts to brown.
- In a separate container combine Sun-Bird Sweet and Sour Seasoning Mix, applesauce, orange juice and salt.
- Add mixture to the pork. Heat until sauce thickens and coats pork.
- Spoon pork into baked wonton cups. Top with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of cilantro if desired.