IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb Salmon, fresh and minced
- 1/2 cup white onion, minced
- 1/2 cup Celery minced
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs, plain
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbs Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Lime juice, fresh
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Honey Sesame Chicken
- 2 tbs Cilantro, Minced
- 2 tbs Vegetable oil, for sauteing
- 4 each Hamburger buns toasted
- 4 each Lettuce Leaves
- 1 each Tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 each Red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the salmon and the next 12 ingredients for the burgers.
- Form the salmon mixture into 4 evenly sized burgers. Let the formed burgers rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Over a medium flame, heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick saute pan until shimmering. Sear the burgers on each side for 3 minutes each or until golden brown.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Burgers, when squeezed, should be firm when fully cooked.