IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 Large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Mango, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Small red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 lb. Salmon filets
- 1/2 cup Olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 pkg. Sun-Bird® General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 12 Corn tortillas, charred
- 2 Tbsp. Peanuts, chopped
- 2 Limes, cut into wedges
- For mango salsa: Combine the pepper, mango, onion, soy sauce and cilantro in a large bowl. Set aside.
- For salmon: Combine salmon, ⅓ cup oil, vinegar and soy sauce and Sun-Bird® General Tso’s Chicken Seasoning Mix in a resealable plastic bag. Massage the mixture in the salmon to cover completely. Marinate at room temperature for at least 15-30 minutes.
- Grill: Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush grates with remaining oil. Grill the salmon until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Broil: Preheat oven to broil and coat a rimmed baking sheet with remaining oil. Broil the salmon until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°, about 10-15 minutes.
- Air fry: Brush air fryer basket with oil and preheat to 400°. Place the salmon into air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Flake salmon into bite sized pieces. Top each tortilla with the salmon, mango salsa and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges and enjoy.