WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Pad Thai seasoning
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ cup water
- ½ lb. shrimp or thinly sliced chicken
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 6 oz cooked noodles
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
- ¼ cup peanuts, crushed (optional)
- Combine seasoning, soy sauce and water; blend and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add meat and cook until done.
- Add seasoning mixture and cooked noodles to skillet with meat. Stir-fry 2-3 minutes until noodles are coated.
- Top with green onions and crushed peanuts, if desired.
SUGAR, TOMATO POWDER, CORN STARCH, DEXTROSE, SPICES, MALTODEXTRIN, GARLIC POWDER, CHICKEN BROTH, Contains less than 2% of: NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR.
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, MILK, EGG, SOY