WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Lo Mein seasoning
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsps. sugar
- 3-4 tbsp. oil
- 2 cups cooked noodles (rice noodles, linguine, or spaghetti)
- 4 cups frozen stir fry vegetables (optional)
- ⅓ cup meat of choice, cooked (optional)
- Blend seasoning with soy sauce, and sugar; set aside.
- Over medium high heat, add oil to skillet and sauté vegetables for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in drained noodles, seasoning mixture and meat, if adding.
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
RICE FLOUR, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, SPICES, SESAME SEED OIL, SUGAR, Contains less than 2% of: NATURAL FLAVORS, ORGANIC CARAMEL COLOR, CITRIC ACID
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, MILK, EGG, SOY