WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Sweet & Sour seasoning
- 1-½ lbs. boneless pork, cut in strips
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. cornstarch (divided)
- 1-¾ cup water (divided)
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 onion, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup catsup
- 1 can (8oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 cup cooked rice (amount may be increased or decreased as desired)
- Combine ¼ cup cornstarch, and ¼ cup water, and soy sauce; add pork. Marinate 5 minutes, coating pork with mixture.
- In large skillet or wok, heat oil. Remove pork from marinade with slotted spoon, and stir-fry until browned; remove from pan.
- Stir-fry vegetables; return pork to pan.
- Combine seasoning with 1 tbsp. cornstarch, sugar, catsup, and 1-1/2 cup water; blend well. Add to pork mixture and simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add pineapple chunks and heat. Serve over rice.
SUGAR, CORN STARCH, CITRIC ACID, SALT, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, SODIUM DIACETATE, SESAME SEEDS, Contains less than 2% of: SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, LACTOSE.
CONTAINS ALLERGEN: MILK
MAY CONTAIN: WHEAT, EGG, SOY