WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 packet Sun-Bird® Beef Pho Soup mix
- 4 cups water
- ¾ lb. eye of round, sirloin, London broil, tri-tip, sliced thin
- Sliced onion, cilantro, bean sprouts, chili peppers, lime wedges
- Flat rice noodles, cooked
- Mix Beef Pho Soup seasoning with 4 cups water and bring to a boil stirring frequently. Add meat slices. Boil on medium heat for 1 minute, then turn to low.
- Serve over noodles, and garnish with onion, cilantro, bean sprouts, chili peppers, or lime wedges.
BEEF BROTH, SALT, SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, SPICES, YEAST EXTRACT, BEEF FAT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (CORN, SOY, AND/OR WHEAT), Contains less than 2% of: POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, CHIVES, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL FLAVOR, DISODIUM INOSINATE, DISODIUM GUANYLATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID.
CONTAINS ALLERGENS: WHEAT, SOY
MAY CONTAIN: MILK, EGG