IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-4 oz Pork Rib Eye, seasoned with salt and pepper on both sides
- 3 tbs Canola Oil
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Minced, ginger
- 2 tbs Butter
- 1 pkg Sunbird Hot and Spicy Szechwan Seasoning, mixed with 1 cup of cold water
- 1/2 lemon squeezed Lemon juice
- 2 cups Cooked Rice
- Over a medium flame, heat your oil until it begins to ‘jump’. Pan sear your pork on each side for 6 minutes. Remove the pork from the pan and let rest on a towel.
- Using the same pan, caramelize your onions with the addition of the butter over a low-medium flame. They should appear golden brown and tender. Moving quickly turn your heat to a high, add your ginger, and saute for 1 minute. Cover with your Szechwan broth and continue to cook over high heat until it appears to be a sauce consistency. Season with your lemon juice and get ready to assemble your dish.
- Start by laying a good bed of rice, placing your rib eye on top and finishing with a good serving of your delicious sauce. Enjoy!