IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkt Sun-Bird Lo Mein Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbs Soy Sauce
- 3-4 tbs Oil
- 4 cups Stir-Fry Frozen Vegetables
- 1/3 cup Diced Chicken, Shrimp, Beef or Pork, optional
- 2 cups Cooked Noodles (Rice Noodles, Linguine or Spaghetti)
- Blend seasoning, soy sauce and sugar; set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry over medium heat. (Hint: Add a dash of Sesame Oil for more authentic flavor.)
- Stir in drained noodles, seasoning mixture and meat, if adding. Mix together until combined and heated through.