(MAKES 4 SERVINGS)
Return to Recipes
IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pkg. Sun-Bird Korean BBQ Seasoning Mix
- 2 lbs. Beef Short Ribs, Beef Chuck Roast or Round Steak
- 1/3 cup Sweet Red Chili Sauce or Ketchup
- 1 cup Water
- Cooked Rice
- Korean BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 pkg Sunbird Szechwan Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Sake (optional)
- 2T Brown sugar
- 1t Garlic
- 1/2t Black Pepper
- 1t Sesame Oil
- 1T Toasted Sesame Seeds
- If desired, in a heavy skillet brown meat on all sides over medium heat.
- Place meat in slow cooker and add sweet red chili sauce and water. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Remove meat and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir in seasoning packet.
- Continue cooking for another 30 minutes. Serve over rice or on a toasted bun.
Korean BBQ Sauce
- In a medium sauce pan, consolidate all ingredients and mix well before bringing to a simmer. Once it begins to steam and bubble, turn the heat off and let steep for 10 minutes before cooling.