IN THIS RECIPE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb Ground Beef 80/20, Preferably lean
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion, small diced
- 2 Stalks Celery, small diced
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 tbs Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1 pkg Sun-Bird Hot and Spicy Szechwan Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- In a small saute pan sweat your onion and celery till translucent and tender. Let cool.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together making sure to mix thoroughly. Line a loaf pan with foil and place your beef mixture in the pan. Make sure to press down and occupy all the full capacity of the pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes and strain of any fat that may have risen at the top. Top with your glaze and continue to bake for another 20 minutes. Let cool and serve. the loaf will be tender and juicy so be gently.